Sacred Celebration

musings on the beauty and splendor found in the everyday

  • Blog
  • Susie
  • Speaking
  • Contact

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Shaw Antics

Michael and Farah (a.k.a IG & FAUF)

Need I say more?


Posted by Susie (Shaw) Fitler at 8:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Hello there!

Hello there!

About Me

My photo
Susie (Shaw) Fitler
Welcome to Sacred Celebration, a place for your soul to encounter the hidden places and intimate ways God chooses to come for you. In sharing my journey into the sacred, I hope you'll find a place for your heart to nestle in as well. We'll muse about marriage, home, friends, family, beauty, freedom, truth, love...but most especially Jesus--the gateway to wholeness and l i f e !
View my complete profile

Follow

Blogs I Enjoy

  • Nesting Place
  • Welcome Heart
  • Anam Cara
  • (in)courage
  • Lisa Leonard Designs Blog
  • Chatting at the Sky
  • Soul Food

GIVE: Wonderful! Practical!

GIVE: Wonderful! Practical!

Labels

arts book church community depression dreams enemy faith family femininity film food fun holy spirit hope Jesus larger story leadership marriage masculinity mentorship new life poetry prayer reformation Romance singleness social networking soul care temptations vote

Popular Posts

  • The Park
          I had the most interesting experience today at the park.  Was it an experience? Maybe more like a living parable before my eyes. So....
  • Yes, it is Wednesday.
    This has nothing to do with anything but isn't my niece just adorable?! Ok, maybe we can tie it into God's surprises and the joy ...
  • Hi...Again.
    I don't know what it is about life. It's rhythms. It's ways. But sometimes I think we need to go away in order to come back. ...
  • Weird Day
    75/Sunny Is it me? Or is this just a weird day? Post V-Day, a holiday for most, strange weather shift (75 degrees in Mid-February!), and ...
  • Friday Nights
    downtown s.l.o. Friday nights as a single are very precarious indeed. To the blogging world I would like to offer you ...
  • Beautiful Discomfort
    Things have been, well, hard. Yesterday I texted a friend, which forced me to put it into words, "I feel hard hit on every side....
  • Last Pages
    I know these excerpts have been longer than my usual blog but I hope hearing a little of my story is meeting you in yours. The early porti...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!
    Cassidy... I cannot believe it has been 5 years since that special day in my life when your mommy called and said "it's time."...
  • A Break
    Well if you haven't noticed I've taking a little break from blogging.  Not really planned it just sorta happened. Kinda like life ...
  • Happy Monday!
    Here's to Monday! May there be S * T * A* R *S in your eyes and glimmers of hope to guide your days. (ok, not glimmers rather giant bea...
Powered By Blogger
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.