At Sacred Celebration, I primarily like to share about how God wants to tell us a new story each and everyday about our lives. He does it in the most ordinary things that then become extraordinary! God shows up in the everyday, so I like to share about it. Things like decorating, gathering together, working, going on walks--all that everyday stuff we do He wants to participate in!
I love to share how He is rebuilding me from my old, wobbly self into a new being, more secure, and enjoying my new kingdom self rebuilt by Him. And this all takes t i m e. Lots. Of. Time. And journeying. I want to invite you into the process that I'm in, to normalize it and name it for what it is. I call this soul care. Letting Christ care for my soul so I can care for others. I try to model that on the page and celebrate it!
I recently married the love of my life and am celebrating the incredible gift of marriage. My blog is a creative and sacred s p a c e for me to ponder life and dialogue with God about it. It's also a place to share things happening in my everyday trusting you can relate.
Here's a little more about me:
- I was born in England which explains my love affair with Downton Abbey!
- I'm the oldest of 4 (2 sisters and a brother).
- I was on staff with CRU for 8 years.
- I was trained in Soul Care and am indebted to The Cepins at Journey Companions Ministries for their incredible outpouring.
- I lived in the OC for 8 years.
- I married the love of my life on 02.21.14 (And sometimes he lends his voice to my blog).
- I wasn't married until 38.
- I have a wonderful step-son Eric who is 18.
- I love decorating & design.
- I have 6 nieces and nephews...and counting.
- I live on the beautiful Central Coast in SLO. Yes, one of the happiest places on earth according to a recent study.
- I believe Jesus wants to reveal himself to you and I in everyday moments, places, and things.
- I am so glad you found Sacred Celebration.