Friday, April 5, 2013

Celebration Friday

This week I'm celebrating.....

  • A great job with colorful customers, inspiring merchandise, and a great team. I l o v e Mission Thrift!

  • A little niece coming into the world next month and sprinkling my beautiful sister Lisa with l o v e.
  • Watching little doodles run about hunting for eggs.

  • Silent prayers and dandelion dreams landing on the rich soil of Christ's love. It may take time and cultivation but new life always bursts forth!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you're back blogging with photos. How interesting this week's blogs are!
With love,
Mum

Anonymous said...

Happy celebrations and loving times! There sure are a lot of good things going on this spring! Love, RCS

Anonymous said...

Mission Thrift is the best store of its kind I've ever visited...