- Living on the Central Coast and getting to be near my family.
- Having a job that is fun!
- Living with some really great gals, Tanya and Kati.
- Having two cuddlebugs as my niece and nephew, Chris and Cass (o;
- Having a car that is still going strong... way to go little Corolla!
- Knowing people who really wanna follow Christ and be found 'in him'
- Having a family I actually look forward to spending time with
- Stanford football is looking up this year!
- My best friends who have cared for and walked through so much with me--Linds, Eliz, and Kathy
- Those 3 little doodles I get to spend each day with--Elliott, Fiona, and Olivia!
- My bed (let's be honest, it's just really comfy!)
- For mentors who have been willing to speak into my life, whether thru written word, leadership, or friendship--the list is too long.
- For my mom and dad who have always believed the best about me and wanted me to soar high!
- For yummy scented candles!
- For chocolate and pastries...mmmm ~(o;
- For my Lord, oh how faithful You are to me, when I question you, follow you, avoid you...You are my hope, salvation, and life!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
I wish I was better at doing this everyday, but I wanted to pause and remember all I have to be thankful for today: