Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Monday!



Here's to Monday!

May there be S * T * A* R *S in your eyes and glimmers of hope to guide your days. (ok, not glimmers rather giant beams!)

p.s. I wrote this and scheduled it to post prior to what transpired over the weekend. I need to hear what I wrote as my dad went to the hospital Friday for two nights with intestinal problems and my nephew broke his leg Saturday in a fluke accident!? Praying for a healing, God's gracious love, and a restorative week for the whole Shaw Family.

That sweet little face...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's our Chris! Thanks for your blog and great help and support to me. Love, RCS

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

Glad to be there for you dad. i love you very much.

Anonymous said...

Right back at you, Slick! LOL- The Old Man of the South

John Sowers said...

thanks for the comment Susie! you are great... love your blogs as well.

Susie (Shaw) Fitler said...

John-thanks. means a lot. seriously.