My posts have been rather serious lately so, my latest rant will be about my LOVE of TJ's!
Why I love Trader Joes:
- They have a balsamic butter veggie mix that actually gets me to eat veggies (glorious).
- Jalapeno Hummus....I have never been a hummus gal but this won me over.
- Tartar sauce... seriously try it. Spicy goodness. (great with the new fish nuggets).
- Flax Seed chips...if carbs are your vice, these don't have too many (try with artichoke dip).
- Brownies (no, not the No-Pudge or Reduced Fat but the whole fatty, extra chocolatey ones!
- Reduced Fat string cheese (not all string cheese is created equal... and these are gooood).
- Cheap Wine (my roommies and I never finish a full bottle in one sitting and this way we don't feel bad about throwing it out).
- Breaded Chicken in a bag (I swear I eat this once a day with their ranch dressing).
- Sipping chocolate (for a gal who has access to all things SBUX that's saying a lot).
- Garlic fries (I don't buy these often cuz I'm prone to eat them in one sitting... and let's be honest if you were my friend you'd get annoyed with my breathe too!)
- CUTE check out guys!